Configuring Netapp SRA Array Manager – VMware site recovery manager 5
1. First up we’ll need to be inside VMware Site Recovery Manager 5. Open up your vCenter Server and browse to Solutions and Applications – Site Recovery – your vCenter Server. Click on Array Manager on the right hand side. Right click Primary Site Lab and select Add Array Manager.
2. Type in a display name and for SRA Type select Netapp FAS/V-Series Storage Replication Adapter. Click Next.
3. Type in the management ip address of the storage system along with the NFS IP address. Finally enter a username and password that has admin access to the Netapp San.
4. The Netapp SRA array manager has been added successfully. Click Finish.
5. Follow the same steps as above and repeat for the Secondary site. Once you are successful in adding the secondary site’s Netapp San, you will see both Array Managers as displayed in the picture below.
6. If we click on Netapp SAN1, we can see the Array Pair configuration along with the SnapMirror Replicated volumes and qtree’s. You have now successfully configured the Netapp SRA within VMware Site Recovery Manager
Continue onto Part 6 VMware Site Recovery Manager 5 Inventory Mappings
If you have any technical questions about this tutorial or any other tutorials on this site, please open a new thread in the forums and the community will be able to help you out.